July 24, 2010

Jung&Co.

I met Jung to go to Seoul Tower (Namsan), and we met for dinner first. We had samgyeopsal (like thick bacon) and took a bus with 2 other friends to Namsan. It was the first time I've felt car-sick in a really long time, but they were all really understanding. Namsan was beautiful. I've been there in the day, but not at night. The base of the tower was lit up, and when the music started on the hour, the lights shone dancing on the tower. Along with the lights and music, there was a mist spraying into the air from holes in the ground. It was so hot, so we decided to run through it. I didn't catch their glances, so when they counted to 3, I was the only one who ran through! After laughing, soaking on the other side, I convinced them how good the cool water was, so they ran through also. Laughing, we walked down the mountain. It was a good 1.5 hour walk down to the subway, and 1.5 hour ride home, but it was all worth it. What a beautiful night.

No comments:

Post a Comment