July 24, 2010

Goodbye Hamsters

Since I'm leaving in 1 week, I thought it was important to find a home quickly for my little babies. Even though I've had problems with them biting me, chewing on their cages, fighting with each other, etc, I'll miss them. Well, now I DO miss them. It was nice to have something to say "Hello" to when I came home.

Liz came over last Saturday, and after a Shabu-Shabu lunch, we loaded the hamsters into bags, and into the pouring rain we went. Thankfully I live pretty close to the subway or the hamsters would have drowned. This month and last month have been pretty intense with monsoon rains and wind. Well, they survived the subway ride, and at Liz's house, they were tucked into their places. It's funny how clean my place has magically become without hamsters. They like to kick their bedding out of the cages, so now my floor is spotless a majority of the time. It's been a huge difference. I'll miss them, but Liz'll take good care of them I'm sure ^^

Tribute Pictures:
Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment