May 8, 2009

Opening Day

Well, this is the first post on my new website: Back 2 Seoul...

I decided to start this new one since I've kind of finished off most of the things in my first "adventure" in my adult life. At least as far as living abroad goes ^^

As the title suggests, I'm hoping and praying to return to Seoul (this July, Lord willing). I love teaching English, and I'm not quite ready to go back to school yet. So, this will be a great opportunity to travel a bit more and see where God leads as I mature and grow in Him.

So forward I move...in search of a job...

2 comments:

  1. Amy, I like the new blog. Sad you will be leaving again when I just started getting to know you, but I am excited for you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete