June 13, 2009

New Things

Lots has happened in the last few days/weeks. I moved out of the house with Holly and in with my parents in Shakopee so that Holly and Cory could start moving their stuff into the house. The school year finished for the high schoolers, so my job also ended. It was a really good learning experience for me though, and it helped me network a little better. I love everyone who I worked with, and am going to miss them this next year. But who knows. Maybe when I get back from Korea I'll be able to work there again. Speaking of Korea...

There have not been many/any job leads yet, but a few weeks ago, I saw a job posting for a Christian University teacher in Seoul. It prefered that the teacher have a masters, but not required it. So I applied not expecting too much. A few days later, I heard back from the recruiter, and I'm having an interview with the school on Sunday night!!! What a wonderful opportunity that would be. I love working with University-age students, and being on a Christian campus (and it being a women's college), will give me many opportunities to meet other Christians. If God wants me to have the position, He will open the doors. Please pray that God would give me wisdom in speaking with the University. Thank you!!

1 comment:

  1. So how did the interview go? Did they tell you when they would get back to you?

    ReplyDelete