June 24, 2009

Wedding

The day finally came--after many years of dating--for my sister to get married to the love of her live, Cory Brunson. My little sister is a Brunson now...

Their wedding was in my parents' backyard, and with weather rainy and cold the previous few weeks, we were all praying hard for good weather. The morning of June 20th, everything was more than beautiful. It was hot, there were no clouds, and the grass had finally finished growing in.

I love Holly more than anything or anyone else. It's kind of strange for me to think of how much I really do love her. It's not strange because I'm her sister, but I just can't imagine anyone loving anyone else more than I love her. I am in awe of the fact that God loves me (and you!) even more than I love Holly. I can't imagine that. And it makes me almost cry thinking about how I would give the world to see Holly happy, and how God DID give His world, His Son Jesus, so we could commune together one day face to face.

Holly and Cory, God bless your marriage. I will keep you both in my prayers and thoughts daily. But as for now, have a happy honeymoon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment