February 24, 2010

White Belt

Haha :) I was just thinking about this and thought I'd write it down...

I'm so proud to be a taekwando student (as you can probably tell from what I've written). So when I go home from class, I wear my uniform. There's no place to change, so I have to wear it home. Anyways, so when I'm on the bus or walking from the subway, I walk tall and confident.

But...

I tuck my belt into my coat so that other people don't know I'm a white belt :) Haha :) Maybe they think I'm a black belt...There's a butcher shop on the way back, and one day while walking to the apartment, one of the butchers stopped what he was doing and did three punches saying "Tae!" "Kwan!" "Do!" It made me proud to be part of something that's so famous in Korea.

2 comments:

  1. You look so cute in your uniform & I'm sure guys are taking a look too. At lease "no one" would be willing to try any tricks with you (no matter what color your belt is). Anyway enjoy & have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many many respect to our white belt!

    ReplyDelete