June 16, 2010

Bongsunghwa

My flowers have gotten so big!! They started out as seeds pots, and grew slowly, slowly...until about a month ago. Then they shot up! The stalks are so tall that I thought the roots wouldn't be able to hold them in such shallow pots. BUT, I was so sad because they didn't have flowers.

A week and a half ago, my first flower opened. And every day there are one or two new ones. They die and fall off the stalk quickly, but they are still very beautiful and able to maintain at least one or two flowers per pot at a time.

Last night I left my room at 9pm, and this is what they looked like. There were 4 flowers.
This morning I came into my classroom, and my students were gathered around the windowsill. I came over to find the most flowers I've seen blossomed at one time (7)! They're beautiful colors: pink, purple, red, white...and what a beautiful sky while walking home to compliment the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment