June 8, 2010

Short Stories

I was riding the subway to church, and a man who had been playing guitar at one end of the subway came up to me. He stopped, stared, and said, "You're beautiful." I thanked him and looked down blushing. Then he said, "Give me money!" Hahaha!! It was so funny, awkward, and embarrassing all at the same time!


[In Korea, people hack up gunk and loudly spit on the street everywhere!! It's disgusting...] So, I was walking to church, and a guy is walking on the street towards me. I notice how cute he is, but am immediately disgusted when he clears his throat to spit. About 10 feet away, he puts his neck out to spit, and it falls all down his shirt. It was hilarious!!


On the way home from church, a young woman on the street asked me, "Do you have a girlfriend?" I asked if she meant a boyfriend, and after she said no, I asked if she meant I have friends who are girls. Again, it was a no from her...what else could she mean??!! So I repeated, "You want to know if I have a girlfriend?" Yup. That's what she wanted to know. After I said no, she asked if I was lonely living alone!!! It's kind of sad that the first time I was hit on by a Korean was by a woman!

1 comment:

  1. I guess the world is the same everywhere, there's always confused people who need the Lord in their lives. Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete