November 14, 2009

Holly

Well, last weekend was my little sister's birthday. Happy 21st Birthday, Holly!!

Holly has been a great sister to me over these last 21 years. When she was only 1 day old, I got to hold her for the first time. After a few seconds, I looked at my parents and said, "All done..." Now I can't get enough time with her!! She's my best friend. I think that sometimes we don't realize how important something is until we don't have it anymore. Last year was tough being away from her, but during the middle year I was back in the states, we grew closer friends than I could have ever imagined, and I'm so thankful for that!

Thank you Holly for always being there for me, for listening to my random (and often long) stories, and encouraging me in so many ways. You encourage me to be a better friend to others, to have passion for whatever I am doing, and to be a more generous person.

I love you! Happy Birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment