November 21, 2009

Thursday Night

Thursday after school, my 8am class and I went out together! We had such a great time eating and talking together. We went to a galbi restaurant down the road from school, and then went to a fun "hang-out" area (Nowon) after. We wanted to remember our special night together, so we went to a picture place and had our pictures taken in a little booth. It was soo fun!! The pictures were really cute, and we split them up over Korean style "ice cream". I don't think I've ever seen/eaten this anywhere else. Obviously there is regular ice cream that you'd think of, but there's this other stuff (I don't know the name) that is basically shaved ice with ice cream, red bean, and fruits all mixed together. Hmm... :) It was fun to try anyways...

I love each of my classes and value so much the times we've been able to spend together. I can't believe the year is almost finished! 2 more weeks and we're done for the winter. Korea starts new University semesters in March instead of August like in the States.

5 comments:

  1. I'd like to try some of that Korean Ice Cream. Sounds interesting. Great pics!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make sure you say "good to meet you" to your students Amy...I remember them well and REALLY enjoyed talking with them when I was with you in Oct (that was 6 weeks ago...do you believe it?!?).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you really had a good time together.
    Also looks like you've changed your hair style with a full bang now. Very pretty.
    Love & miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey....did you color you hair? It looks a lot lighter? I really like it on you! I think that if I come to visit, we will have to go take pictures in those booths!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow everyone! It was sooo nice to hear all your nice comments :) I did change my hairstyle, but not the color. Same old, same old...but the photo booth did make it look a lot lighter--cute :) I love you all!

    ReplyDelete