November 21, 2009

Konkuk University

Last weekend I was supposed to meet WanSeok downtown to hang out, but he had to work late and cancel. He is one of my best friends here, and it was so disappointing to not be able to meet him even though I completely understood his situation. However, on Wednesday he called and said he could meet for dinner! Yay!! I was so happy!!

So we met at Konkuk University where we went out for dinner and met one of his other friends. It was so nice to just relax and talk about whatever without pressure. It's nice having friends where you don't feel the need to act/be any certain way. You can just be you. Especially with WanSeok, I don't feel any stereotype about being American or female or any specific way. I know that however I act or whatever I do/say, we'll always be friends.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it nice to be able to be yourself and know that people will still be your friend...goofy, retarded, or whatever?! Haha...sometimes I feel the pressure to be something I am not when I get to know new people, but then my true side comes out....CRAZY yet funny! haha...I think I get that from you :) And what do you know....they still like me! Well, at least I think they do :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, there are few people in the world who I feel completely confident to act myself no matter what they think/say. Thank you for being one of those people :) Love you soooo much!!

    ReplyDelete