August 11, 2009

Books


I decided it would be really helpful to buy a few books before going to Korea. One of these books is a Korean Phrasebook. This was one thing that I really regretted not having last year. I know that it will be VERY useful this time around :) Another of the books is a Korean-English Dictionary, and the other book that I bought online is a Korean-English Bible! I'm actually really excited about using the Bible!! Not only will it help me establish some sort of vocabulary, but mostly it will help me practice being able to read fluently. Right now I can pronounce words, but it takes me a while to figure out exactly how to say it. Having something to read (and knowing what the translation basically is) will help me tremendously in this area!

Thank you to those who have also helped me out financially. Even though I will be working in a paid position from the University, having extra money to use for things I might not buy for myself has been really helpful :) Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment