August 3, 2009

Ready to go...kind of...

I don't have a plane ticket or my visa yet, but I'm getting so excited to go back to Korea!! Even though I will miss everyone here, I know that this is what God has in plan for me. Today Pastor announced for me in church that next Sunday would be my last Sunday before leaving. Next Sunday I get to play a special on the piano, and I'm so happy that it worked out that that would be my last Sunday as well!

I don't think I formally talked about this, but I got a job at Seoul Bible University in...Seoul ^^ I'll be teaching University students English as well as helping teach at the church connected with the school. It's in a completely different part of Seoul, so it'll be exciting to see new things apart from Bundang. Even though I really, really loved living in Bundang last year. Wow! I can't believe it's already been one year since I left Korea. And two years since I first went there!! Yeah, in fact almost 2 years to the day...

So I've been busy packing and hanging out with friends and family. That's pretty much my life right now. But I'm so happy that God has blessed me with such wonderful people in my life. Today was the last day of shopping hopefully. I think I have everything I need. Well, we went camping this last week and I can't find any of my make-up now...so maybe I'll need to do some more shopping tomorrow!

15 more days until I'm supposed to be in Korea!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment