September 19, 2009

Sick

I was looking forward to hiking today all week long...and when I woke up I was really sick T_T (Korean crying face). I always hate letting other people down, but I couldn't go hiking even if I wanted to. I'm so, so thankful to have had a cell phone so I could call though!! Right in time...

Later this afternoon I felt a little better, so I went to return a few movies I'd rented last night from the movie store. It was really great to go there yesterday. The guy speaks really great English, and they have quite a few English movies. Maybe not a ton, but probably 20 newer movies maybe 3 or 4 months old.

I pretty much laid around the apartment all day, but that was probably a good thing considering I wasn't feeling good. I did get a little cleaning and lesson preparation done though. I think that'll be a huge help for starting the new week Monday. I'm hoping to start and maybe finish my Linguistics reading for Hamline tonight too...Lots of plans, but maybe I'll just head to bed early. Who knows...

3 comments:

  1. Oh...don't cry T_T ...

    Sorry you don't feel good. Here's a HUG from us back home...we hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that Amy, hope you get well very soon! I missed you sooooooooooo much at ESL last night T_T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take care, Amy! Hope you will be getting better soon! Here's another HUG from Steven and I...

    ^_^

    ReplyDelete