May 9, 2010

Bau House

Today, Liz and I went to a Dog Cafe called "Bau House" in Hongdae after church. Even though we had to wait 30 minutes before being seated, it was worth it. There were about 30 dogs running around the cafe, with people playing with them, drinking sodas or beers, and having a good time relaxing.

Liz and I got oreo shakes (yum...), and had great company. There was one dog (I think it was a mixed breed) that clung to us and adopted us as her keepers for the next hour or so. She sat under the table, and when other dogs would come over, she'd bark and pounce on them trying to mark us as her territory. It was cute :) We had a few other dogs too that would play with us. A cute, tiny pug dog...a beagle...and others. But our best friend was this mutt. What a cute girl. She gave me kisses on my ears and neck (don't worry, not the face!) and loved us even though we didn't have any treats for her like others in the cafe did. What a great time to be around dogs!!


1 comment:

  1. I wish they had a coffee shop in the states like this. Those dogs love all the attention.

    ReplyDelete