May 3, 2010

Hugs

I've been really lacking in the "hug department" lately, and it's been really hard on me. I miss getting hugs every day. Or at least once a week! Here, people are touchy, but they're not huggy...I miss that about home.

Anyways, last week I went to Children Center, and at the end of the class, I sat down on the floor with the kids, and they ran into my arms throwing their arms around my neck giving me hugs and kisses. God blesses me through those children each week.

Yesterday I went to church in Itaewon (my previous church), and it was SUCH a blessing! I am so strengthened, encouraged, yet challenged when I go there. Anyways, after church I went out for lunch with a few of the girls from the church, and afterward, I found out that they're pretty huggy people. We gave hugs goodbye, and a group of people walked by us and "air hugged" us. I air hugged back, and they came over and gave me real hugs!!! Thank you God ^^ I needed that this last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment