May 8, 2010

Random Videos

Ok, so I go to the Children Center each week, taking a shuttle bus from the hospital next to KBU. Twice a week, I have to listen to really old Korean music. At first it was really, really bad, and I'd pop in my headphones as soon as I got in the van. But these last few months, I've come to love and appreciate old Korean music! Haha...I guess it's an acquired taste...

Video's really stupid, don't watch it...just listen to the music!!



This next video is shot on my way home, walking from school to home. Usually I take the bus, but either way, this is what I get to see. Beautiful flowers! I was bummed to see that the cherry blossoms and magnolia flowers died after only a few weeks of magnificent beauty, but now other flowers have popped up in their place, and I'm so thankful for them! Spring is amazing in Korea! Videos could never do justice...

I think these are azelias. They're everywhere!!

No comments:

Post a Comment